| suckyFgt | Date: Sreda, 18.September.2013, 18:57 | Message # 1 |
|
Taoc
Group: Korisnici
Messages: 1
Status: Offline
| Giovanni Trapattoni has retire from as Republic of Ireland supervisor following Tuesday's whip sooner than Austria in a World Cup qualifier. The Football Tie of Ireland announced his departure on Wednesday after a engagement with Trapattoni and assistant boss Marco Tardelli. The pair had been contracted until the bound of May 2014. In his five years in ask, Trapattoni guided the Republic to the finals of Euro 2012. The 1-0 rout in Austria red Ireland with but a rigorous prospect of overhauling Sweden to pluck second advance in Group C. "I want to hold responsible person in Ireland who has presupposed us their in during our time here which has always meant a caboodle to us," said Trapattoni. "We leave this country with feeling because we tumble to the Irish supporters who have a well-deserved foreign repute and they bear our utmost respect." In a jiffy after Tuesday's strategy in Vienna, the 74-year-old Italian had said he would stay inasmuch as the FAI to decide on his future. The verdict came the following morning with a statement announcing the director's departure about mutual consent. <a href=http://www.ofio.pl>ofio</a>
|
| |
|
|