Baraka 
Ponedeljak, 29.April.2024, 10:25

| RSS
Main | oscaroservice.com reviews - Forum
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Baraka ClanWar - 217.118.24.78:27027 » Rezervišite termin za vaš cw (+ rezultati cw mečeva) » oscaroservice.com reviews (oscaroservice review)
oscaroservice.com reviews
ArtellVorDate: Ponedeljak, 12.August.2013, 20:35 | Message # 1
Taoc
Group: Korisnici
Awards: 0

Oscaroservice.com is by far the best online place to go for gear. As easy to use as amazon. And all there gear legit or they don't carry it.
I have ordered numerous things and even at low dose there gear kicks like kung fu.

Communication & Ordering process
Communication was excellent there was a mess up with my bank writing down the wrong receiving bank info and the wire was kicked back. Oscaro looked into it and helped me to correct the problem.

For a company in a time zone that is on opposite ends of the day it is impressive how well they get things handled.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging
The packaging was securely packed and nondescript. Shipping was surprisingly fast, I think 5 days after it said shipped.

Items ordered
I ordered
3 x GP Stan 10 (Winstrol tabs)
2 x GP Deca 250
3 x GP Bold 200 (Equipoise)
3 x GP Tren Acetate 100
1 x GP Mast 200 (Masteron)
1 x GP Mast 100 (Masteron)
3 x GP Stan 50 (Winstrol injectable)
2 x GP Anastrozole (Arimidex)
5 x GP Clomiphene (Clomid)
3 x Clenbuterol
1 x Tamoximed 10 (Nolvadex)
1 x Oxandrolone
100x accutane
this was a shared order I'm not that hardcore

Product effectivenes and experience
The quality is second to none very clean and my guess over dosed
with oscaroservice.com you don't have to worry am I throwing my cash away, will I receive my order, am I getting the best bang for my buck, is this gear legit???

To put it simply look at how much positive feedback these guys get if you are on the fence you really have nothing to worry about. If something goes wrong they make it right. And there gear is the shit so stop searching this is the only place you need to shop trust me I have looked and done a lot of research.

Additional commentary
GP Anavar is my fave zero sides and insane cuts and strength at 20-30 mg a day. There test and Winny top notch. I will update with more as I try more products

Forum » Baraka ClanWar - 217.118.24.78:27027 » Rezervišite termin za vaš cw (+ rezultati cw mečeva) » oscaroservice.com reviews (oscaroservice review)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright by Baraka © 2024